Product Name:Black Moroccan Beldi Soap
Best Black Moroccan Beldi Soap is a kind of soap originating in Morocco. … In the hammams of Morocco, black soap is used for cleansing, moisturizing the skin and exfoliating. A pinch of soap is rubbed onto wet skin. After 5-10 minutes, scrub with a coarse fabric to remove dead skin and wash it off.
Moroccan Black Beldi soap is a natural soap with Olive paste, Olive oil, and Argan oil.
- Suitable for all skin types
- No paraben, no PEGs, no silicon
- Extremely rich in Vitamin E with anti-bacterial properties
- Revitalizes and moisturizes the skin
- Acts against dehydration, drying and aging of skin
- Used in traditional Moroccan hamams.
Use of Best Black Moroccan Beldi Soap
Daily body wash like a regular soap everyday and with a coarse fabric once or twice a week. It is also used by many Moroccans as a shaving cream.
After 15 minutes in your hot bath, hot shower, steam room or hammam, using only plain water, apply soap on a warm and wet body. Avoid the face and eyes. Leave on for up to 10 minutes then rinse with warm water. Your skin is now softer and easier to exfoliate.