Instead of using chemically treated shampoos that actually damage hair over a period of time, it is a great idea to make a shampoo at home (Yauvanya DIY kit) that not only nourishes your hair but also protects it from damage.
Going back to Indian Ayurvedic practices, there are three key ingredients that have been used in almost any hair related remedy.
Benefits/ Salient Features
- It is pure and natural.
- Only the best quality herbs are sourced directly from the farmer.
- Part of Indian traditional Ayurvedic Knowledge Base, renowned for its numerous benefits on Hair.
- It prevents Hairfall.
- It also strengthens hair follicles, promotes hair growth and gives luster to hair.
Key ingredients are Amla, Reetha and Shikakai. These three ingredients have many useful applications in hair care remedies because: They have active components that nourish the hair and help its growth.
These components are mild in nature and Anti Hair fall Shampoo , allowing the natural texture and natural oils of the hair retained for a healthy shine and appearance.
In about 1000ml of water, soak the mixture overnight. The next morning, boil the mixture for around 10 minutes. Allow the mixture to cool and then using a blender; squash the ingredients to a pulp. You will notice that there is a lot of froth produced when you do this. This is when you know that your shampoo has acquired all the goodness of these ingredients. Strain the mixture and then use the strained liquid as a shampoo. You need not consume the whole liquid immediately. You can store it in a glass bottle for use in the future. Shampoo your hair at least once a week with this homemade shampoo.
For benefit of everyone I am answering some common customer queries:
- Initially when you apply the liquid some people may feel that their hair have become rough but once rinsed thoroughly their hair will become smooth.
- While preparing this shampoo, boil the mixture for 5-10 minutes.
- Also you can store the liquid residue in a bottle for some days.PLEASE NOTE: Since this is a natural homemade shampoo, it will NOT froth (Froth is not an indication of cleaning prowess) or have artificial sweet fragrance as other chemical shampoos have.